Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kelseys R.'s Birthday party






 Hello everyone,
This Monday Mariah and I had the pleasure of attending Kelsey R.s 13th birthday party!
It was soo much fun, fellowshiping, Getting our nails done, taking pictures and eating! :)
Here are some pics of the "grand event"! ;)

Here we are, just after we arrived...Kelsey wasn't there yet...it was a surprise party :)
Precisely 13 balloons :)

Ahh...Mr. B boy smiling for a photo!
It was so much fun sipping punch out of these pretty cups! ;)
The delicacies!
More Delicacies!

Monsieur B. Boy playing the piano forte...
Hehe...Me :)
Lauren R. ( in the Green) gave us the grand tour of "Grandmas House"
I like this one Amy...:)
SURPRISE!
No Comment ;)

Ahh...the food...Bon Appetite
Nails...
Oh, did I mention games?!?
Mademoiselle photographer...self portrait:)
Nails, Nails, Nails!!!

The "party " and Miss Amanda who did our nails:)
Another group shot...
FLORIDA!
LOL


Kelsey...I really like this pic its cute...:) By the way, its a horseshoe crab shell.
That wonderful Photographer you never get to see...MARIAH!
Moi
Lauren R. Very sweet.
Me...
And yet another group shot...I shall end with this one!
Well it is getting late so I must bid you all adieu,
Alyssa Rose~


6 comments:

  1. looks like fun, Mademoiselle! I hope to see you soon! love ya!
    ,senorita Keni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, it looks like you had a wonderful time! I love all the feminine skirts and the lovely pictures, especially the last one. May your days be filled with joy!

    Blessings,
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Y'all are all so gorgous. :)Love and Miss Y'all! -Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post! Allyssa, you're so grown up now!!
    Can't wait to see y'all, sometime;)
    Love
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All,
    Thanks for the comments!
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the ones of you outside Alyssa! And I love that house:) Miss you!
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete