Thursday, October 20, 2011

Birthday Fun...


For my birthday, a few of my good friends and I went to Red Berry, Frozen yogurt-( a place I <3)
And then...window shopping around  the Viera out door mall!!

Here is the great place itself...
Daddy came and my dear brother treated us to the delights this place offers! 
*Sigh*


3 young hams.

Sweetie Gracie girl!

My two favorite 11 yo.

 And...My favorite Violet!!


My Daddy and I.

Mariah and Mr. Boaz





We went to Charming Charlie's and tried on funky sunglasses...





This is too funny!!!! 


This picture is one of my fav's,
It's completely candid!!!


Mariah is soo funny!
Kels, loving those neon green glasses!






I had soo much fun with you girls...thanks for coming and making the beginning of my 17th year a great one!


Love and God bless,
Alyssa


1 comment:

  1. LOL!! That was a wonderful day!!
    Love you much my friend!!
    ~Kelsey R.

    ReplyDelete