Monday, January 2, 2012

New year...

Happy New Year Ya'll!
Can you believe it's another year?!? 2012!!!!
God is soo good, and I am so thankful for all he has done for me this past year (and always).
I am overwhelmed with gratefulness, He is SO awesome!
I am so thankful for Parents, and my family... and the friends he has put in my life.

We just got back from GA...where we attended a New years ball
(pictures will someday be up on my familys blog, and perhaps I'll share a couple- note that I said someday ;)


Hopefully ( Lord Willing) I am going to be a more faithful blogger this year...

For the benefit of me (and you as my reader)...what are things you would like me to post about?
Ideas...I need Ideas!

With that, I am going to leave you...

Yours Truly,


Alyssa 
      ~Rose


Philippians 4:13
 I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength!

Proverbs 3:5-6
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
  and he will make your paths straight.





No comments:

Post a Comment