Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Okay...

So, After looking at my poll I see that I got 4 votes for recipes. :)
Therefore, I shall post a recipe!

Let me think...What recipe should I post...

*thinking*

Ah ha...I shall post my latest ( and newly added to my fav's):
Blackberry Cobbler!!!
Someone gave us fresh picked wild blackberry's so I made it with them.

Ingredients

 Note: you don't have to use that much sugar...I think it taste better with less, but its up to you :)

* If you don't have self rising flour you can add 1tbsp of Baking pwdr and 1tsp salt per cup of flour.

 Directions



  1. Use 2 bowls.


  2. In one bowl mix berries and 2/3 cup of sugar.


  3. Melt butter in microwave. Mix butter with berries and sugar mixture. In second bowl mix flour and sugar; then slowly add milk.


  4. Mix well.


  5. Pour berry mixture into 2 quart casserole dish, top with batter mixture. Bake 45 minutes in 400 degrees oven or until golden brown.

 

 Before Prep...


Before Baking...


After Baking...and a "tid -bit" of eatin' ;)
(Or maybe a little bit more than a "tid-bit")

:)


Alyssa Rose~

P.s. This was so good ( in my opinion) that I made it twice in a row!
( leftover blackberrys)

3 comments:

  1. Mmm. That was at church wasn't it? It WAS really tasty..
    K~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks wonderful Alyssa, so delicious!
    You are doing a lovely job to training to be a homemaker!

    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Kathleen:Yes that is what we had at church on Sunday.

    And Shannon,
    Thank you :)

    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete