Friday, June 11, 2010
Mrs,Wilson over at Homesteaders heart host a Friday funnies every Friday! ;p
And this Friday I felt like participating!
Hope you enjoy,
Top Ten Reasons Hurricane Season is Like Christmas
10. Decorating the house (boarding up windows).
9. Dragging out boxes that haven't been used since last season (camping gear, flashlights).
8. Last minute shopping in crowded stores.
7. Regular TV shows pre-empted for "specials".
6. Family coming to stay with you.
5. Family and friends from out-of-state calling.
4. Buying food you don't normally buy ... and in large quantities.
3. Days off from work.
1. And the number one reason Hurricane Season is like Christmas...At some point you know you're going to have a tree in your house!
The Best Thing To Do in Florida during hurricane season
The best thing to do in the case of a hurricane is to carefully pack all of your valuables in your car, and drive to West Virginia. We suggest purchasing a house where you will be comfortable so you can stay there to live.