Monday, May 9, 2011

Another Tag...

Howdy ya'll,
Kelsey was having another tag, And cause I think there fun...I shall do it! :)

Age: 16 (I'll be 17 in Sept.) 

Bed size: I share a twin, top-bunk with my 10 year old sister.


Chore you hate:   I don't dislike any chore...But I need to work on doing some with more diligence...so to put it!...Laundry's my mountain right now! ;)

Dogs:  We have one...She's A Puggle ( half Beagle and half Pug) and her name is Ginger.
Someday, I would love to have a German Short-Haired pointer!!!!

Essential start of your day: Waking up...Reading my Bible, Putting a load of laundry in.


Favorite color: Blue. Green. Blue.
Gold or silver: I don't have a preference. Both are beautiful...Especially with Diamonds! ;)lol JK

Height: I believe I am 5'1 or 5'0...
Instruments I play (or have played): I play Piano, Guitar, Some songs on the violin,  And I used to play the penny whistle...But it broke...:(

Job title: Like Kelsey said "A Keeper at home- in Training" and someday soon a Piano teacher.

Kids: I'm Still a kid myself! ;) My siblings are my "kids"! :P


Live: Florida...Born and bein' raised.
  
Mom's name: Lisa. Marie.


Nickname: Sissy and Sis...And...Ah hem...Sassafras.


Pet peeve: A pet peeve? I 've got to think about that for a second...Messed up books!!! That is my major pet peeve!

Quote from a movie: Ho ho ho! This should be fun! I have to do more then one...

"Nobody move!...I dropped my Brain!"  Pirates of the Caribbean

"He didn't fall!?!... Inconceivable!" Princess Bride
''Hello, My name is Inigo Montoya-You Killed my father prepare to die!''

"Let it begin...Let it begin! Rhino From Bolt

Will Turner: Where's Elizabeth?
Jack Sparrow: She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really... except for, of course, Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman.


Right or left handed: Right

Siblings: 8: 5 brothers and 3 sisters.


Time you wake up: I rarely look at the clock- 9:00 ish?

 Vegetables you dislike: Tomatoes...but that does not mean I don't like pasta sauce! ;)


What makes you run late:  I don't technically know... 


X-rays you've had done: I've never had an X-ray...but i've had an MRI.


Yummy food you make: I don't really know...Umm...My momma said: Apple Pie and Garlic knots.  But...I can serve a mean dish of Ice Cream. That takes some real culinary skills!

Zoo animal:Hehehe...I've always had a knack for Cheetahs....when I was a little girl I loved anything cheetah print!

Feel Free to join...Tags are so much fun...And I'd love to see ya'lls answers!
Well, I am off to put some Laundry in the washer!


Arrivi Derci,
 
~Alyssa
                     Rose~
 

2 comments:

  1. It was so sweet to read of your daily life and interests... thank you for sharing! {Also, I love your new blog design~}

    Many Blessings,
    ~Shannon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shannon,
    Thanks for the comment...
    Oh and I'm glad you like my blogs "New Look".

    Alyssa

    P.s.
    I have a letter ready to be sent out! :)

    ReplyDelete