Monday, January 16, 2012

A blog award!

Hey ya'll!
Melody over @ Kids stuff news gave me this blog award!
( thanks Mel!!)





Rules:
1) Link back to the person who gave you the award
2) Complete the form below
3) Award other blogs, and let them know in a comment/email that they have been awarded
4) Share seven random things about yourself

 
.:: Okay here goes! ::.


Form

1) Name your favorite song:
 Golly, thats a hard one -  Since I have so many, I'll just pick my favorite instrumental song!
And that would definitely be Bach's Cello suite No. 1
I love, love that song!
( You should hear Steven Sharps version!!)


2) Name your favorite dessert:
 ICE CREAM!!!


3) What makes you angry:
 That babies are being murdered everyday from abortion!!!!!!!!!!!
And the apathetic state of this country.


4) When you're upset:
 I pray to Lord ... about whatever it is I'm upset about-and I talk to my Mom, Dad or Sister..



5) What's your favorite pet?
 The only one I have- Ginger, our dog :)

6) Black or white?
Thats a hard one!!!
Umm...Probably White... :)

7) Biggest fear?
 I don't know...Uhh, hmm... Can't exactly think of one-
Don't worry- I do have 'em! ;)
I don't like spiders- but they aren't exactly a "Big-Fear"
( just don't like 'em)



8) Everyday attitude?
Everyday attitude, lets see..."get it done" sorta, Motivated- Thats what my Momma said :)


9) What is perfection?
 Jesus . :)

10) Guilty pleasure?
 Reading a lot- uhh, watching movies :)
Baking a treat and eating it!

7 Random Things About Me
1. I'm Italian.
2. I have braces ( and headgear ;)
3. I'm 5 ft. tall.
4. My favorite car is a Ford Mustang 1967. ( or any classic mustang)
5.  I LOVE the Cello!!!
6. My family owns ( and is building a house) on a 5 acre orange grove.
7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Little people! ( babies, toddlers etc)
LOVE LOVE LOVE 'em!


Okay now to pass on this award-
Kennedy : ) @ Keni's Cranium
Shannon @  A bright Light...

Okie Dokie!

Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for awarding me Alyssa! Those were some sweet facts about your lovely personality... :)

    {I too love Steven Sharp's version of Bach's Cello song! So beautiful!}

    ReplyDelete